- Lavender Sachet
Bring home the scent of lavender with an Organic Lavender Dryer Bag Sachet bags! Our sachets are made with our premium quality Organic Extra Grade Lavender Flowers, giving these sachets a sweet floral aroma while imparting a clean and soothing fragrance. Our sachet bag paper is manufactured from a specially selected blend of manila hemp fiber derived from the leaf stalks of the abacá plant, cellulose, and thermoplastic fibers, making it strong and durable.The paper is free of dyes, adhesive, and glue, and is oxygen-bleached (no chlorine used), therefore eliminating dioxins. It is Non-GMO and free of allergens and epichlorohydrin.
Includes the following:
3 Lavender Sachet Bags beautifully contained in our Kraft Bags. Makes for a wonder gift!
The Lavender is organic and can be used in these yummy recipes as well
Lavender Gin and Tonic Recipe
- 2 Tablespoons French Dried Lavender Buds
- 1 Cup Sugar
- 1 Cup Water
- 2 Ounces Gin
- Fresh Lemon
- Tonic Water
- LAVENDER SIMPLE SYRUP
Combine lavender buds, water and sugar in a pan and bring to a boil.
Let it simmer on low for 5 minutes.
Remove from heat and let cool and steep for one to two hours.
Strain and save in a mason jar for later.
LAVENDER GIN AND TONIC
- Add gin, lemon juice, 1 oz lavender simple syrup (more or less based on your preference) and ice into a cocktail shaker and shake.
- Strain into a glass filled with ice and top with tonic water.
LAVENDER & SEA SALT CHOCOLATE CHUNK COOKIES
- 3/4 cup Unsalted Butter, at ROOM TEMPERATURE , 1.5 sticks
- 3/4 cup Light Brown Sugar, packed
- 1/4 cup Granulated Sugar
- 1 Egg, at ROOM TEMPERATURE
- 2 tsp Vanilla extract
- 2 cups All-Purpose Flour
- 2 tsp Cornstarch
- 1 tsp Baking Soda
- 1/2 tsp Salt
- 2 tsp Dried Lavender Buds
- 1 1/2 cups Semi-Sweet Chocolate Chunks, or chocolate chips
- Course Sea Salt, for sprinkling
ROOM TEMPERATURE butter an eggs is a must!
- In a large bowl with hand mixer or in stand mixer (paddle attachment),beat butter, brown sugar &sugar on medium speed until light & fluffy, about 2 minutes.
- Beat in egg & vanilla. Scrape down sides & bottom of bowl as needed.
- In separate bowl, combine flour, cornstarch, baking soda, salt & lavender. Add to wet ingredients & beat on low until combined.
- Add in chocolate chunks & mix in.
- Cover dough with foil or plastic wrap and chill for at least 30 minutes (up to 2 days.)
- Remove cookie dough from fridge & allow to sit at room temp for 10 minutes.
- Preheat oven 350 degrees, line 2 large baking sheets with parchment paper or silicone baking mats. Set aside.
- Roll dough into about 1" balls using your hands. Space about 2" apart on baking sheets.
- Bake for 10-12 minutes, til lightly golden brown around edges. Immediately sprinkle with sea salt once removed from oven before cooling.
Cool 5 minutes on baking sheet. Move cookies to cooling rack to cool completely.
I’m sorry but at this time Happie Coconut cannot accept refunds or exchanges, please purchase seriously.
Lavender Sachets - Organic Dried Lavender -
The use of herbs and essential oils are a time honored approach to strengthening the body and treating disease. They can, however, contain active components that can trigger side effects and interact with other herbs, supplements, or medications. For these reasons, you should use with care, under the supervision of a health care provider qualified in the field of botanical medicine.
These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. These products are not intended to diagnose, cure, treat, or prevent any disease.