Elderberry Kit. makes approximately 40oz
We have done all the work and sourced totally natural ingredients and brought them together in an easy to use kit.
Each kit includes following organic ingredients in a muslin bag to make approximately 40oz each.
All you need to add water to boil and we recommend adding your own local raw honey.
Ships in an easy to use pouch.
nt. wt 3.25-3.75oz
1. Pour about 5 cups water into medium saucepan and add elderberry muslin bag (do not add honey!)
2. Bring to a boil and then COVER and reduce to a simmer for about 45 minutes. At that point, remove from heat and let cool enough to be handled.
3. Discard the elderberries and other ingredients (or compost them!) and let the liquid cool to warm. Add honey to your liking (We do 1 cup of honey) and stir well.
4. When honey is well mixed into the elderberry mixture, pour the syrup into a quart sized mason jar or glass bottle of some kind.
5. That’s it! You just made homemade elderberry syrup! Store in the fridge and take regularly for its immune boosting properties. Some sources recommend taking only during the week and skip the weekends to boost immunity.
6. Standard dose is ½ tsp to 1 tsp for kids and ½ Tbsp to 1 Tbsp for adults. If the flu does strike, can take the normal dose every 2-3 hours instead until symptoms disappear.
Whatever you feel will last more than a month you can freeze. Pour into ice cube trays to bring out later or any other freezer safe container.
All information I provide is for educational purposes only. No statement I make is evaluated by the FDA, nor are my statements or products intended to diagnose, treat or cure any disease. Always seek the advice of your healthcare practitioner.
Elderberry Syrup Kit
Disclaimer: The use of herbs is a time honored approach to strengthening the body and treating disease. Herbs, however, contain active components that can trigger side effects and interact with other herbs, supplements, or medications. For these reasons, you should take herbs with care, under the supervision of a health care provider qualified in the field of botanical medicine.
At this time Happie Coconut cannot accept refunds or exchanges, please purchase seriously.
Happie Coconut is not responsible for lost or stolen packages. First class shipping does not include insurance, so if you would like additional insurance to ensure your package is protected, please contact me before you complete your order.
Please take the time to read the item descriptions or message me to ask any questions.